Documents Needed

    There are documents that will have to be submitted along with your application. This could include drawings, product control approvals, etc. What you need to submit will depend on the scope of your project. If you want to know what to submit for your project please call the Building Department at 305-663-6355 and we will tell you what is needed. 

    You will always need the following:
    • Permit application completely filled out and signed by the property owner and Contractor’s qualifier.
    • Proof of ownership.